1. Clement Lenglet. The centre-back moved from Sevilla to Barcelona in the summer, with the latter activating his release clause in order to get him. He has been Barça’s third-choice centre-back so far, but could play in this game due to an injury to Samuel Umtiti.
2. Tomas Vaclik. This Czech goalkeeper has had an excellent start to his Sevilla career and has been in fine form since joining the club in the summer. Away at the champions he’ll surely be a busy man and his hands could be key to determining the result.
3. Jesús Navas. Sevilla’s right-wing-back is one of their most important players, both in defence and in attack. Already this season he has provided four assists in the league and his battle on the flank against Jordi Alba will be one to watch.
4. Lionel Messi. How can Messi not be a player to look out for? The Argentine is playing as well as ever and already has six goals this LaLiga Santander season. He has netted 31 times against Sevilla during his career, more goals than he has against any other club.
5. Wissam Ben Yedder. If Sevilla are to get on the scoresheet, then Wissam Ben Yedder could be the man turning the ball in. He is his team’s joint-top scorer, alongside Pablo Sarabia, this season and has scored seven in his past six.